Here's a Quick Glossary to help those of you who are unfamiliar with some of the Activities listed on the Schedule:
- Room Hopping - Convention attendees may open their guest room during the day to sell items. Sellers during Room Hopping may be vendors who will also be selling in the Trade Fair later in the week, or may just be attendees with a few items to sell. Ask at Registration where the list of sellers is located.
- Workshops - 50 minute informative and educational sessions given by Convention attendees on a variety of 3D topics. Workshops are open to all registered attendees.
- 3D Theater - Theater-style stereo projection sessions that include presentations of digital still photos and videos produced by attendees and others. 3D Theater is open to all registered attendees.
- Special Interest Group Meetings (SIGs) - Groups of enthusiasts getting together to discuss particular topics of interest such as View-Master and stereo cards. SIG meetings (aka "Birds of a Feather") are open to all registered attendees.
- Art Gallery - Stunning displays by 3D artists from around the world who employ a variety of imaginative media and techniques. The Art Gallery is open to all registered attendees.
- Exhibits - The Exhibit Room will include displays of judged, historical and commemorative exhibits consisting of stereo cards and other formats. There are a variety of exhibits in one room. The Exhibit Room is open to all registered attendees.
- Auction - Consigned items are displayed for preview, then auctioned to the highest bidders. All are welcome to participate.
- Trade Fair - Vendors from around the world display and sell a variety of items. Your Full Convention Registration allows you entry to the Trade Fair. Those with One Day Registration for Saturday and or Sunday may also enter on those days.
- Excursions - Trips to photographically appealing locations. Excursions start and end at the hotel and are open to Convention attendees, friends and family for a fee. Excursions require advance registration.
- Group Meals - Social and NSA Business gatherings. Group Meals are open to Convention attendees, friends and family for a fee. Group Meals require advance registration.